Friday 12 October 2018

Kanye says 'I love this guy right here' as he walks over and gives Trump a hug – video

Kanye says 'I love this guy right here' as he walks over and gives Trump a hug – video 

 

                        Image result for Donald Trump meets Kanye West for lunch at the White House

 Wearing a Make America Great Again hat, the singer Kanye West, one of Donald Trump's most famous celebrity supporters, met him in the Oval Office to talk about the criminal justice system and prison reform among other issues. West also discussed his bipolar diagnosis, saying: 'My mum and my dad separated so I didn't have a lot of male energy in my home.' Following West's statement, Trump said: 'I tell you what, that was pretty impressive.' West replied: 'I love this guy right here,' walking behind the desk to hug the seated president.

No comments:

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas Police are hoping to catch a number of suspects...