Monday 12 February 2018

HELP!!! My Only Lovers Are People’s Husbands

HELP!!! My Only Lovers Are People’s Husbands

 
Image result for sad black bride
I’m 28 and never had a stable relationship, the only ones I ever got into was with married men. The last one lasted for a few months before his wife got wind of it and started threatening me with various juju. I remember another one who came to my house(Only God knows how she found my house), luckily I wasn’t home  and my neighbours said the woman was shouting my name at the gate and begging me to leave her husband alone.
I never saw myself as one who would date a married man but when the only men who ever looked at me were the ones already hitched and after series of refusal, and the trend continued with much loneliness, I saw myself going to bed with many of them.
Its not like I’m ugly or something. I know I’m beautiful, I see myself in the mirror and my selfies on IG rake in a lot of likes. I don’t know why I can’t be in a decent relationship with a single young man. I also want to get married and have kids, age isn’t even on my side. drop your comment
 

No comments:

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas Police are hoping to catch a number of suspects...