Wednesday 10 February 2016

“I Still Dont Really Know When Am Getting Married” – Banky W

“I Still Dont Really Know When Am Getting Married” – Banky W

Last week Saturday, R&B Star, Banky Wellington was one of the groomsmen atToolz and Tunde Demuren’s wedding.Yesterday again, hewas a groomsman on Ebuka and Cynthia’s wedding train.
banky
Here’s what he just posted on IG about when he’s going to get married. Banky W will be 35 years old by March 27, 2016.
Yes, I’m on Groomsman duty again. Yes, I’m the last man standing cuz all my friends are marrying. No, I don’t know when I’m getting married. God will do my own in time. Any other comments or questions, feel free to post below. Tenx a bunshh #OBI2016 The Finale

No comments:

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas Police are hoping to catch a number of suspects...