Friday 13 November 2015

Lady Gaga Can’t Walk Due to Secret Injury

Lady Gaga Can’t Walk Due to Secret Injury



Lady Gaga revealed on Tuesday that she’s suffering from a chronic injury affecting her ability to walk, causing her to cancel several upcoming concerts.

The pop star says she has been immobile since Monday’s stop on her Born This Way Tour in Montreal, and has long been hiding her pain from her staff until she realized she could no longer perform.

“I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now,over the past month it has worsened. I’ve been praying it would heal,” Gaga announced on Twitter.

“I hid it from my staff, I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans,” she explained. ”However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can’t.”

Gaga’s doctor says she’s suffering from synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints, and has advised her to cancel her three upcoming shows in Chicago, Detroit, and Hamilton in Ontario, Canada, all of which were scheduled for Wednesday through Sunday.

The singer wrote to concertgoers on Twitter, “To the fans in Chicago Detroit & Hamilton I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. Im devastated & sad.”

“It will hopefully heal as soon as possible, I hate this,” she added. ”I hate this so much. I love you and Im sorry.”

No comments:

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas Police are hoping to catch a number of suspects...