Tuesday 25 August 2015

Ini Edo Opens Up On Her Failed Marriage, Says ” I Have No Regrets”

ini
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has finally spoken out about her failed marriage. The star was a guest on Sunday’s edition of Rubbin minds show hosted by, Ebuka Uchendu and during the show, she addressed her failed marriage and more.
According to her,
“I got married early because I wanted a family. I think my Marriage was an experience which I don’t regret. He was the last child, so his family members kinda interfered in the marriage, which is naturally normal. He was okay with the kind of work I did and he kinda interfered as a good husband.We couldn’t find common grounds and agree on certain things so we fell out.  My husband and I were far apart from each other, maybe being together would have helped. My marriage fell out because of Differences. For now i just wanna fix my life, no marriage in the picture.”

No comments:

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas Police are hoping to catch a number of suspects...