Friday 28 August 2015

Celebs I Yellow Country greener pastures-Wizkid open at Faith Deal

Starboy singer and award-winning artist, Wizkid, has opened its recently announced endorsement deal with Nigeria telecommunications service provider, Globacom
.
According to a statement in Lagos by its Manager, Mr. Sunday Wizkid is said Globacom is a brand he admired for a very long time the attention of his strong personality and his very large impact and image in the entertainment industry in Nigeria
.
He said, “Globacom is great in my industry and I see evidence of the company’s commitment to improving the industry and the lives of its practitioners everywhere I turn. To be honest, it was a dream to have a working relationship with the Faith brand. A chance to turn this dream has come to reality, and I “
“This is a great boon sought after by Nigeria possibly two most powerful brands at the same time my decision to go with Globacom is currently not an act of spite against MTN I take… just a chance to move on to pastures greener Yellow land. “

No comments:

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas

Met Police issues mugshots of London's most wanted suspects in time for Christmas Police are hoping to catch a number of suspects...